Thursday

Theme Thursday: Sandy Toes and Salty Kisses







Fall is my favorite time of year in Colorado, but this year I am dreading the end of summer. We have a Block Party planned this Sunday as the last hurrah. I am hoping the warm weather hangs on for a bit longer. Come winter, I will miss the impromptu bike rides with other families, playing in the driveway, or watching the boys go down the slide.

The picture of my eldest was taken by a dear friend of mine during his birthday party. She took some great fun photos of the kids for me. I wish that we lived closer together so that we could learn more about photography and encourage each other.

Boys are meant for kisses and hugs,
For watching rainbows and catching bugs,
For sharing all your favorite things,
For books to read and songs to sing

3 comments:

Stacy August 28, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

I can tell you had a lot of fun this summer. :) I am the same way...not really looking forward to the Fall just yet. I love the Fall, but our summer was so short I'd like a bit more of it.

Unknown August 28, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

That is a great little summer series...I actually really miss fall, it used to be my fave season when we lived in the midwest. Out here in Cali we don't really get a true fall...but I am sad to summer end!

I really like the bday cake photo...those candles rock!

Jaimee August 30, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

So nice that you get to actually enjoy summer there!! It was so hot here, that we really didn't get to do as much as I wanted to outside. We do have a pool, but I can't really get in with my 3 month old! Maybe next year will be better!

On a side note, we are heading your direction for vacation in a week or two! We haven't finalized our plans, but we are hoping to get to Lake City...one of our favorite places in the whole world!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP