Monday

North Pole













The North Pole near Colorado Springs was one of my highlights of the summer. We started out our first road trip as a family with this family friendly themed amusement park. All the kids had a great time. I think Commander and I even had a good time. The weather was great and it was fun to watch the kids laugh. The was no waiting in line for the rides and food was easy to get.

I tried to go on some rides with the kids, but I will tell you, as I get older those rides that spin get harder. It took some time to recover. Than their was the Ferris Wheel..... The highest Ferris Wheel in the world. I wanted to see the view and enjoy a ride with my babies. Well Sharkbait was a worm and Bear really did not want to be their, than we got the TOP. I wanted off immediately. I begged the lady in front of me to tell the guy to stop the ride and let me off.... That was the end of rides for me.

Moose wanted to go on all the high spinning rides. Commander went with him on a couple. Bear just wanted the rides that he pretended to shoot something. Sharkbait just wanted out of the stroller.

We will defiantly visit the North Pole again. Hopefully Sharkbait will be old enough to ride more rides. We went during the week, wonder how crazy someplace like that gets during the week?

1 comments:

Rachel September 9, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

There were lots of more recent posts with great pictures, but this one had me laughing out loud... what great shots! I love your son's face on Santa's lap... and the pole licking and "digging for gold". Such terrific moments to capture!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP