Thursday

Antique-d





I look back at this picture and can't believe that Sharkbait was just six months old. Now that a year has past it seems to have flown by. I was thinking the car today how Moose's first year of life seemed so LONG. Bear and Sharkbait's first year's went by in a blink.

It took me awhile to think about which photo I was going to use. I played with a few and think I finally like this one. Check out Land of KA for more Antique-yness. Several of her comments show some really great posts on their blogs.

4 comments:

Stacy August 14, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Oh, I really like how you did the conversion. I like the feel of the picture as "antiqued". Of course Sharkbait is adorable in all his infant rolliness glory. :)

Jaimee August 14, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

So cute! Great job on the conversions!

Rose August 16, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

So sweet.

Rose August 16, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

What a sweet little picture. I like what you did with it.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP