Thursday

Theme Thursday: Playtime

Theme- playtime

Playtime started out well. Another boy over while the Sharkbait took his nap. All three older boys were quiet. Baby wakes up, all kids go outside to play. Moose tells me they are playing Indians. Bear is a dead Indian that needs to be moved. All is well. I step inside for a moment to cut chicken and marinade it for dinner.

Than.... A yell "MmmmmmmAaaaaaaaa" Moose is bleeding.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!


I went running to find THIS:



Theme- playtime 2


Moose asked me to take a picture of his first bloody nose. He said he tripped over Bear when he was trying to put him in the pile of dead Indians.

I told him to be careful next time he had to move dead Indians. He was fine and went back to playing. The great thing about my boys, they only are hurt for moments.

Stacy has some great pictures of playtime that dont' involve blood.

8 comments:

Jen September 18, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Ouch! That's great that he wanted you to get a picture of his first bloody nose. All boy for sure.

Jaimee September 18, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

LOL! Hey, your boy is doing good if that is his first bloody nose! My 21 month old has already had 2!!!

Gotta love boys...love that first shot...I can't wait until my boys can play with each other!

Killlashandra September 18, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Oh my, nothing like cowboys and indians to get a little roughed up a bit. :)

I love the picture of him dragging the other boy across the yard. That is such a boy shot! Great story too.

Unknown September 18, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Oh, I love the fact that he wanted a pic of his first bloody nose!! And that first pic with the story is just too, too funny! The stuff I miss having all girls!

Stacy September 18, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Oh, he is a tough guy isn't he?? I think I need to send my boy over to play with yours so they can toughen him up. Love these shots!

Christina September 18, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Eeek! Not what a mama wants to see. Bu he's a tough guy, concerned only with capturing his battle scars forever. Ha!

Rose September 18, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

All I can say is ouch.
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

Yet, that is so like a boy, "I'm all good - take a picture of the blood!!"

Cara September 20, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Love the pics! I have one of those boys. He could bounce off the pavement without a whimper as long as he is outside playing. God forbid you had him the wrong spoon to eat his yogurt....total melt down!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP