Monday

BSM: Run Away

Run Away

This weekend I tried like heck to get some good shots. I think the monsters knew I was trying to educate myself and were hell bent on telling me I am fine the way I am. OR they just did not want to have the their picture taken.

I was messing with aperture on a sunny day, shutter speed for RUNNING, ya know trying to catch the action of someone under 2 years old. Also messing with new actions.

There is still so much I want to learn and so little time for myself. I know that is the story of every person. It seems like my time is after dark, when I need to be quiet and the world is winding down. I know this will not be forever, but I am eager to learn now.


Check out Tracey's Rock Star on Best Shot Monday.

This SOOC:
Run Away SOOC

8 comments:

Jaimee September 22, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Great job on the processing! I so know what you mean...night is my time too...that is why I never get any sleep! Oh, and love the framing in the shot too!

Christina September 22, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Oh but this IS a great shot! I love the framing. Night is my time, too...I am up much too late every night.

Jen September 22, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

I hear ya! I jump on the computer as soon as the kids are in bed. I spend WAY too much time looking at my photos and editing them. It is so addictive! You did a great job with this one.

Joanna September 22, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Doesnt that drive you crazy? Its like they know whats in your head and want to do the exact opposite.

And yes, nite-nite time is Mommy time in this house too!

Love this shot. Very playful.

Unknown September 23, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Oh the framing is so very cool! You did a great job capturing the constant motion!!

Cara September 24, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

The SOCC is good and the proceeded one id GREAT, I like how the colors pop. I have a gazillion picture of the back of my 2 year old....he just can't sit still.

Stacy September 25, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Adorable shot of your little guy! Yes, they have this ESP that when you want them to cooperate they don't. I have lots of running/walking away shots of my kids, too. ;)

Killlashandra September 26, 2008 at 6:17 AM  

Your post makes me smile. :) It's to true when you want that perfect moment your kids do something silly or run away. Cute picture.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP