Saturday

Preschool

Bear 1st day of Preschool

Bear Lego

Bear started Preschool last week. He is quiet about how school goes. But he does talk about new friends: MunCarlo- I think he means Juan Carlos. I got a call today from a mother of one of the boys in class who would like a play date. I was excited. Bear has never had a play date of his own. He often falls in shadows of his older brothers' friends and my friends kiddos. When I drop him off he seems so shy and quiet. I wonder what he becomes when I am not around. Is he talkative, playful, funny, serious?

Does anyone know why the second picture looks grainy/blurry in the blog, but when you click on it, it is clear? Any suggestions......

3 comments:

Anonymous September 7, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Hi!

Very cute photos! I think that your blog resizes the photos to their own maximum width and height. So, if you resize the photos yourself, before you post them, you probably won't get the blurriness. I hope that helps!

Jaimee September 7, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

What a cutie! What a big boy going to preschool!

I don't know why that would be happening...But, you might want to get a flickr account and upload your photos there and then link using the HTML code under the sizes. The clarity of the images is sooooo much better, plus you automatically backup all of your images in a high-quality file! Let me know if you want to do it and have any questions about how to do it!

Stacy September 8, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Oh, very cute! I'm sure he is just getting used to everything. Eventually he will talk about everything he learns.

I would recommend either posting from Flickr or resizing to the actual size your blog posts. It is better if the site doesn't have to resize the photo.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP