Wednesday

Say Hello to My Little Friend

Say Hello to my little Friend

Say Hello to my little Friend B


Why is it that kids need to have toys at the table? It has been a long standing rule at our house that toys do not belong with us while we were eating. Is because they think that the siblings are going to steal their possessions if left unattended. Which is probably true if you are the last to finish a meal.

Bear tried to justify this toy at the table. It is not a toy Ma, it is a crocodile. In my mind I debated the argument myself. He was eating carrots, asking for seconds, quiet, and not bugging anyone else. Why I am trying to start a battle? Is my rule of no toys at the table going to be an issue if I give in today?

So like any good mom, I took some pictures and than said that the crocodile had to eat elsewhere and not the table. He might try to eat someones fingers. Or worse you. No Ma he can't eat me, the crocodile is a toy. Well than, my rule is no toys at the table. Surprisingly he said OK and put it on the counter top.

Wow, did I really win without a battle.?.

6 comments:

Christina September 10, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

"So like any good mom, I took some pictures"

LOVE it. Yep, that's what all good moms do first. :o) Congrats on winning this battle - and great pics.

Jen September 10, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

When I saw that first picture, my first thought was what the heck? I am with Christina. I love that you took a picture first. Of course that's what all good mothers do. Great shots!!

Cara September 10, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

I am with you, get the picture first, then enforce the rule.
Love the beautiful long eyelashes, the crocodile's pretty cute too.

Jaimee September 10, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

LOL...I've been taking lots of pictures of my son doing things he's not supposed to do!! Of course, he's too young to REALLY get it yet...but, its sooo worth it...nice shots...I LOVE his lashes!!

Stacy September 11, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

LOL...isn't it great when we can outsmart our children?? It doesn't happen to much around here...they've got my number. ;)

Love the pictures of the croc on the plate. :)

Joanna September 11, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Way to go on the battle. You talked him in a circle and won! I like the angles and close ups on these shots too. Look at his eyelashes :)

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP