Thursday

Theme Thursday: Idle

Idle 2

Stacy suggested Idle for this weeks theme. I was so set to get some photos of us relaxing and enjoying the time. This week has been the complete opposite of IDLE for our family. I am hoping this weekend brings some to our home.

The man I lovingly refer to as my husband, called me from the ER to say he was being told that the MD wanted him to stay the night at the hospital. Unknowing to me that he was even on the way to the ER. (His defense is that he did not want to worry me with the three kids at home) My husband spent the night in the hospital checking out his thirty something heart. I am SOOO Happy to say that he will be kickin' it with me for years to come. We just now have the understanding that a call should be made if we are going to the ER. Dahhhhhhh.

The day he was released, I urgently went to the MD. His lovely nurse scared me by insisting that I was having an appendicitis and would be having surgery that night. Well~ no surgery just adhesion's from a previous surgery, which hurt like hell and required vicodin to decrease the pain.

Both Hubby and I worked yesterday. Football immediately following work. Dinner, Books and Bed.

Today, Moose needs to have a tooth pulled. He has never lost a tooth. The abscess that we have been treating next to his tooth is not going away- so that baby tooth needs to come out. I am nervous for him, even though I am reassuring him that all is well and how much FUN it will be to get something from the tooth fairy.

Friday~ work for both of us. Ahhhh

Idleness come our way.......

9 comments:

Christina September 25, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

Oh my goodness, what a week! Yikes! I hope you can find a moment to be IDLE sometime soon!

Stacy September 25, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

That definitely does not sound like an idle week. Your lovely shot looks peaceful though! I hope your weekend is very low key - you deserve it after this week!

Killlashandra September 25, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

I'm glad your husband's heart is ok. Wow, that would have been a worrisome adventure to the ER. Although I recently spent time in the ER with my husband for his broken hand.... He didn't want to tell me about that either. ;)

Great pumpkin picture! Fall is the best time of year.

Jen September 25, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Man, I hope you guys find some time to rest and relax this weekend. What a week. I love the pumpkin shot. I am so glad it is fall.

Cara September 25, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Oh my, you definitely need some idleness. I hope that this weekend is so boring you can't even get out of bed!!!

carissa... brown eyed fox September 25, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

wishing you some idle indeed! :)

my word... i hope yall are ALL doing better!
time to kick up some feet!dcglto

Jaimee September 25, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

WOW, what a crazy week!! Yikes! Glad everything is ok with both of you! I love your shot...reminds me fall is almost upon us!! YAY!!!

Unknown September 25, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

ok - you win for sure! i wish you and your family a little idleness this weekend, too!

Rose September 30, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

What a week! No idle time for you!
Obviously no idle time for me either considering I'm making Idle rounds on Tuesday night and not last Thursday! Love the pumpkin. Love the season.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP