Tuesday

Family Friends

I took photos of the one of my best friends and her family. Actually we took each others photos this day. I was so nervous. I did not want to screw anything up. So many things were running through my mind. Was I gonna use the right aperture, shutter speed or ISO. Was I gonna get the composition right. She encouraged me to use my flash~ but of course my battery was out. Bummer....

Our families have been friends for longer than either of us have been a family. We meet in college. We reconnected right as we were having our first children. I still think of the day we were hanging out at the pool; the night I gave birth to Moose. It feels like yesterday.

Anyways, I think they turned out alright.

R Family  A

R Family C

R Family K

R Family

R Family 2

R Family G

I am using her photos that she took of my family for our Christmas Cards. Now if only I get her to move near me so that we could see each other more than once every couple of months.

14 comments:

Rose November 16, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

These came out beautiful! What a beautiful family. There are friends that I wish I was closer to as well.

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

You did a fantastic job!!! I'm sure they will be so impressed! Great ideas for poses too! Hooray, you!

Jaimee November 16, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

Great Job!!! How awesome that you get to be so close to such a long-time friend...mine are spread around all over!!!

My favorite is of the dad and son...

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

I'm sure they will be very happy! Great job!

Christina November 17, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Looks like all your worrying ws for naught, as these are gorgeous! You really did a wonderful job and should be very proud of yourself!

Cara November 17, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

I think they are awesome. I love the one of the dad with the kids walking.

MamaMia November 17, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

So glad you came to visit me. Love new bloggy visitors.

Your pictures all over this blog...AMAZING!

I'll be back for another visit soon.

Jen November 18, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

I would say they turned out more than alright. They are absolutley gorgeous.

Kimberly November 18, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

Oh, I think you did a fine job! You did your friend proud. :)

Amy November 18, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

I think they turned out great. What a beautiful day...it sure did come throug in those pictures...what a fun family to photograph! Adorable little girl!

Stacy November 19, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Nice job! That second one they should definitely use for their holiday cards. :)

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

These are gorgeous. You really should go into business. :)

carissa... brown eyed fox November 19, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

they're GREAT!
i LOVE the lighting... the FEEL of the pics... they are just SUPER!

i am having that predicament with our Christams card pic... it always ends up being just the kids... because i'm always the one with the camera in hand! :)

Anonymous November 20, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

You did a great job! You did not need the flash, really. It was mentioned above, but I, too, love the dad and son pic. Perfect. Can't wait to see your family's.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP