Sunday

No sleepin' around here

My kids have forever gotten up with the sun. Like if there is day light, they might miss something amazing happening.

I have tried to get them to tell time and keep them in their rooms till the clock reads 7:00am, no luck there.

I have tried to bribe them about making them breakfast in bed, no luck there.

We constantly remind them that is it the weekend and no need to get up early. If we keep them up late at night, it takes a couple of days for them to need to catch up on sleep. So than when I am trying to get ready for school, they are sleeping in till 7:00am. The bus picks up at 7:20 or I take them to school at 7:40am.

No Sleepin

Along with no sleep, I have three little boys that all have low grade fevers. A variety of coughs, general grumpiness and runny noses. I am pullin out all the stops. Big glass of Orange Juice in the morning, Chicken Noodle Soup at lunch and even a new DS Game to keep them still long enough to rest. Why is it when I am sick, I want to curl up on the couch. Not my monsters; they are still going strong.

Soup

8 comments:

Amy November 16, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

That is what we had for dinner...I'm feeling just the same as you...hope you feel better!

Jaimee November 16, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

Yikes...sorry you guys are all sick!! Hope everyone feels better soon!

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

Hope everyone starts to feel better! Funny that they are still so active when they're sick!

Cara November 17, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

I feel your pain. My toddler and I have the same nasty cold and he is still running around like the energizer bunny. I on the other had would give anything for a day on the couch with a hot cup of tea.
Hope they all get well soon.

Jen November 18, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

I guess it 'tis the season for colds, huh? We have some of that going on at our house too. I hope everyone gets to feeling better.

Kimberly November 18, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Aww, hope the boys feel better soon. How could they not with that chicken soup coursing through them though? Man, that looks delicious! :)

Stacy November 19, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Hope they are feeling better now! Kai threw up on Sunday morning and was ready and willing to go to a friends birthday party and noon. Oh no, we didn't let him, but of course he "felt good".

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

I always know we are in big trouble if mine are too sick to move...I don't know how they manage to play with 103 degree fevers, but they do! And mine are "before the sun is up" risers...The two oldest aren't allowed up before 6:00am, but the seven year old manages to sneak down at 5:30 on weekends so she can have the Wii all to herself. ;)
Hope everyone feels better soon!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP