Thursday

Theme: Sunshine

Flare

Bear and I had some alone time, which is usual highly regarded at our house. Moose was at a friends and Sharkbait was napping. When I was trying to play with him, he kept being so angry at everything I said. I kept thinking that this doesn't happen until you are a teenager.

I tried shift gears and have decorate the front of the house with the Halloween stuff~ Nope didn't work. Take a walk to the mailbox~ Nope that didn't work.

Finally sitting down and watching Transformers~ Halloween edition. He held my hand and giggled at he cartoon. Rough start to our alone time, but amazing finish.

I was trying to get some flare in the picture. I am sure my neighbor thought I lost my rocker. I was practically lying on the sidewalk, snapping photos of Bear while he walked by. I still need to work on the technique~ but had fun doing it.

Stacy has really great pictures of Sunshine. Makes me wanna have a glass of red wine and sit down.

6 comments:

Jen October 9, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

I love how it turned out. I was wondering how you got that perspective. I know all my neighbors think I am crazy.

Christina October 9, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

I think the rest of the world views ALL of us photographers as crazy! But it's worth it - that's an awesome shot!

Stacy October 9, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

What a wonderful shot! Oh, I KNOW my neighbors think I'm crazy LOL. :) I constantly have that durn camera stuck in my kids faces everytime they are outside. It' a sickness, really. ;)

Jaimee October 9, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Oh yeah, I was actually laying on the ground at the zoo the other day trying to get a shot!! LOL!

GREAT shot! You did a great job getting some fill light with a beautiful backlight!

Joanna October 9, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Im with everyone else....I am constantly laying down and rolling around to get that shot! But when I am behind the camera, the only thing that matters is what I see. All the neighbors can pi** off! :)

I love this shot. What wonderful little freckles he has!

Killlashandra October 9, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

It's always fun to wonder what the neighbors think of our antics to get pictures. The picture of a rainbow I posted a while back I actually stood on the cab of our flatbed truck to get a shot above the power lines. ;)

I'm glad your afternoon got better though. And the green in the shirt and the green in the sun flare turned out neat together. And he looks so intense.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP