Friday

Darth Vader Bobble Head

Do You Have Your Very Own Bobble Head????

When McDonald's was giving them out with a happy meal did you run out to get yours?

Well I discovered that mine was right in front of me.

We still do not know what he will be for Halloween tonight, but maybe this is a strong hint. Now if I only had an all black outfit- which of course I don't.

Darth Vader Bobble Head Similar

Have a Happy Halloween...
Be Safe.......


Pumpkins
I think that we look like GHOSTS.......
Pumpkin Ghosts

7 comments:

Jaimee October 31, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

LOL! You do look like ghosts! Have a safe night!

Jen October 31, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

You have your own bobblehead. You are too funny.

Christina November 1, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

our own little bobblehead - too cute!

You do look like ghosts, I love it!

Hope you've had a great candy day!

Rose November 3, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

I love your own personal (life-sized) bobble head!

meg duerksen November 4, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

your pumpkins are AWESOME! a pirate...i've never seen that! i love it.
and how crazy to be in the ER on halloween. makes a tiring day even longer i am sure.
love the bobble head. :)

carissa... brown eyed fox November 4, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

your pumpkins RULE!!!!!
great job!
that last pic... ewwwwwe... so with the right mood!

Cara November 5, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

My nephew was Darth Vader with the same mask. Too cute!
How did you get the last shot? The pumpkins are in focus but you guys really do look like ghost.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP