Tuesday

New Surgeon in Town

Surgeon
Surgeon 2

As I watched Bear play this game, I was surprised at how skilled his hands were. If you look closely you will see that he just took out the heart. There was NO buzzer.

For those of you who do not remember, if the buzzer goes off it is the next persons turn. Which means that you must of touched the side of the tiny opening. He loves to play this game, well of course when you hardly ever touch the side, it is always your turn.

Did he already find his calling in life? Or maybe he is just good with this hand eye coordination.

Is the banner a BIT much? Maybe it should be smaller and not so in your face with the sea food diet.

6 comments:

Christina October 21, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

wow, now that's some serious skill! I was never very good at that game.

The header is hilarious!

meg duerksen October 21, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

hello.
i feel like i have been here before but nothing looks familar. your pictures are fabulous!

what's your title mean? not that it has to mean anything...just wondering.

we are having a fall party the day after halloween.
you just gave me some good ideas!
thanks!

Anonymous October 22, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

I used to LOVE this game!! It's so great for hand eye coordination!

Cara October 22, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

I love the header, I chuckled as so as I open the page. I was even going to comment before you even asked the question.
I think you got a skilled surgeon on your hand, I know some real surgeons who couldn't play that game.

Stacy October 23, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

I remember that game, too! Sounds like he has some great hand-eye coordination. :)

Jaimee October 23, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

All of that video gaming did some good?(at least that is the reason my DH gives me for why my boys will spend hours playing with him!)

What a cool form of the game!

I think the header is perfect for a mom of boys...true to life!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP