Thursday

Theme Thursday: Togetherness

I had imaged a sweet picture of my husband and I~ but than quickly realized that from the holiday there is not a single family picture or picture of us. Maybe next time.

This was the first snow and the boys were so excited to shovel. I wonder how many years this excitement will last. I know in a few years that they will not be so excited when I saw you need to go shovel the driveway and sidewalk. They will probably be asking for money to complete the job.

Togetherness in the SNOW.......

Snow

It was kind f fun outside with them. It was still warm enough to be outside for a awhile. We had a small snowball fight and talked with some neighbors. Bear figured out how the make a snowball on his own. Moose is still learning. Sharkbait was so cute just walking around. He reminded me of the little boy in the movie Christmas Story all bundled up with his arms sticking straight out.

Stacy has some really great things to say about a special visitor.

10 comments:

Stacy December 4, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

Now that is family time right there. Great shot of the boys helping dad shovel. :) I love this age where they want to help so much. It's a fun time!

Cara December 4, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

I love the perspective of this shot. Sharkbait gets right in there doesn't he. Francesco also reminds me of the Christmas story kid with his heavy coat, I will have to post a photo.

Jen December 4, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

Burrr...I am just cold looking at all that snow. I agree with Cara. I love the perspective. It makes me feel like I am right there.

Joanna December 4, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

I have been wondering how many years the excitement lasts too, though I probably have quite a few ahead of me in Ella. Hubby and Ella spend alot of time outside together and snow makes it even more fun. Great shot of togetherness.

Unknown December 4, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

He is just so cute walking around there! Fun, fun photo. Now go get a shot of you and hubby, too!!

carissa... brown eyed fox December 5, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

and that's a lot of snow too...
"it's beginning to look alot like Christmas"... la la la

Jaimee December 6, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

I missed this in my reader earlier for some reason! I love it...so cute of all of them out there in the snow! I would love it if it would snow a bit here...MAYBE if we are lucky we will get some in February!

Oh, and LOVE Christmas Story...Classic!

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Look at them all bundled up!!!

Anonymous December 9, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

Us down South-ers wish we could see snow. We actually have to plan a trip to see snow. I do know that it is different living with it but it still seems like fun to me. But we don't have to bundle up and shovel it.

Kimberly December 9, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

Funny how the snow looks so cold but the boys look so toasty warm in this photo. Good idea getting them in on the action while they're still willing and able. ;)

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP