Friday

Gearing up for a Super Busy Weekend

Thank You for all your kinds words and hope for brighter days.

Here is a look at how we spent one our mornings during the chaos.

ZIP- Line.....

My kids love to have all the super heroes and Star Wars guys slide down a Zip line. We use various materiel for the zip line: floss, string, and stretch string fabric (very technical- I know). All characters are desired to have the ability to zip line. Some do it better than others.

At home 2

At home 3


It was strongly encouraged that EVERYONE get naps for the day. You would think that I would try to rest too, at least lay on the couch and veg. NOPE..... I surfed the interwebs (as Commander and I call it). I wanted to do a self portrait. Started inspired, but I quickly realized how hard it was.


At Home


Since we are all doing well; we are gearing up for a super busy weekend. Final Christmas shopping. Small gifts, but none the less, out with the masses. MAJOR grocery shopping, wrapping presents, laundry, and celebrating Papa's Birthday.

10 comments:

Cara December 19, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

I hope everyone is feeling better. I love the self portrait.
I also think it is really hard to get a self portrait, I love being behind the camera not in front of it.

LuLu December 20, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I just had my fist cup of hot tea reading your posts! Felt your pain with sick kids. I have 4 (ages between 12 and 3) !! Send me a pill when you find one :o) Your pictures are wonderful. Love the self portrait. Snow post cracked me up- been there!
have a great weekend.
LuLu

Organized Chaos December 20, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

Sorry for the sick kids hope everything perks up for Christmas. I dig your self portrait. I never have the guts to do one. The camera never picks up on how I see myself. If that makes sense.

Jen December 22, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

I hope everyone is feeling better. I love your self portrait!!

carissa... brown eyed fox December 22, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

zipping your way to getting all better! hope you are ALL back to normal!

your self-potrait... L O V E it!

i am SCARED of the grocery shopping that needs to get done... oh the thought! :)

Kimberly December 22, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

Oh.my.goodness. I absolutely have to do the zipline thing for DS. He would think that was so cool.

Love the single tendril of hair in your s/p.

Kristina December 26, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

Love the zip line! Love your pic you pretty lady you:)

Anonymous December 27, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Beautiful self portrait. I'm tucking the zipline idea away for Zane later. Brilliant!

Lisa December 29, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

You are beautiful. I have the same freckles-all-over-worse-in-the-summer face. You look very reflective.

Jaimee January 2, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

I LOVE your self portrait! You are so beautiful!!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP