Sunday

me 1/52

I joined a flickr group 52 weeks of me (you)
I missed that everyone else was doing a traditional pose. But this is how I spend a lot of time. Insomnia for me is a way of life. I am either a heavy sleeper or I am up ALL night. Lucky me I know. My mother also has insomnia, so I think it may be a family thing. I spend most of time on the internet in the middle of the night. I am afraid that if I sew, turn on the TV or many lights that I will keep other people up in my house. So this me, and how I see myself.

Photobucket
Iso 1600, F2.8, 1/6 at 1:30am

3 comments:

Jen January 3, 2011 at 8:01 AM  

I am so sorry that you have insomnia. That has to be so frustrating. The photo tells such a story too. Beautifully executed!!

connie January 3, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Mark is an insomniac as well. :-( No fun. Stevi has the same tendencies.

Cara January 3, 2011 at 4:19 PM  

My sister has the same kind of insomnia and is like you, afraid to wake the house. I love your portrait because it tells the story.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP