Monday

Weekend FUN

We have dressed up for years so it was fun to. We were honorable mention at one of the parties and won a 3lb Summer Sausage. I really like summer sausage but I am gonna need help eating this one.

Photobucket

We had two Adult Parties to go to. And I made these... a little on the sweet side.
Photobucket

Commander and I are thankful for both of our parents who watched our kids so we could go out and celebrate.
We ended the weekend with this
Photobucket

Every year we trick or treat with the whole neighborhood. In the picture we are minus 3 of the older girls. So each house we go to 10 kids land at the door yelling "trick or treat". Two of mine went home after a short bit of hitting houses.

Today we are a wreck. Coughs, low grade fevers, and general whinning. And just plain tired..........
Tomorrow is new a day right

4 comments:

Kristina November 1, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

I love cakeballs!!! My kids are also tired today and Liam threw-up:) Hope your week gets better!

Jen November 2, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

You guys look amazing. I can see why you won that summer sausage. I hope everyone is feeling better today.

Joanna November 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

You guys look great! How fun that you trick or treat with the whole neighborhood. But no fun that everyone is feeling crappy... :0(

Hope you all get better soon!

Joanna November 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

You guys look great! How fun that you trick or treat with the whole neighborhood. But no fun that everyone is feeling crappy... :0(

Hope you all get better soon!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP