Thursday

Change is GOOD

I have been wanting to do this FOREVER and finally did.
I needed help, this was a BIG project. Recently (at least a year ago) my mother-in-law painted her kitchen cabinets. I knew I could do it with a little help. We knocked them out in about a week. Thank goodness, if I would of had to do them myself it would have taken me a month or more and it would of been torture on my family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Started in the garage so I would not disrupt the house, but the cold weather forced us to reset up in the living room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are brighter and better than I could have imagined. I love them. Still tryingt o decorate, but loving the new cream cabinets. Now when do you think I can get new floors. If I am anything like my mother there is always a project in the wings.

And yes the S did turn into a 5. It's a number I have come to love.

4 comments:

Jen November 4, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

The cabinets look great. Is it just me or did that S turn into a 5? I think your floors look nice!

Kristina November 5, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Ohhhh I love them!

patty November 6, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

you did a great job! i just spent the last 30 minutes looking through your blog... you take great photos! i esp loved the boy feet on the counter top and the sillouettes in front of the neighbor's movie... really clean, crisp images. love.
thanks for visitng me at finging serendipity! :)

Farmgirl Paints November 6, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

WOW! Okay you can over to my house now and help me. I love it!!!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP