Friday

Quite Day for lego Building

It was rainy and cool out, so we needed to find something to do. It just so happen that all the neighbor kids came calling each other at around the same time due to boredom. Yes I think I might be the crazy mom who invites ALL the kids into my home at once for a play date. All nine kids (not sure what the 4 siblings not pictured here were doing) were content on me bringing out the legos. Dumping all of them on the floor and asking them to build something. Music was playing in the background and it was fun to listen to some of the kids sing along. They just talked to each other and the pleasantness lasted for a surprisingly long time. Maybe 60 minutes- wasn't counting but it felt like forever, I folded about three loads of laundry. Anyways, all good things come to an end with some sibling dispute (luckily it was not ours this day).

Photobucket

2 comments:

amelia August 4, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

wow, now that is impressive! My oldest daughter kept her bucket of legos and played with them until she was around 13! I don't think we ever get to old to create with legos.

Cara August 4, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

I still play with Lego's! That's what my living room floor look like on a regular basis now a days.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP