Friday

My Publisher Book

I use to scrap book and would still like to do it, but it takes me so long to set and than create. There are so many photos to choose from that can take me twice as long to narrow it down. Printing is a pain in the booty. My printer is a Canon, which I thought to be very good, but after a couple of years the photo fades and is not so lovely anymore. So I saw these out on the intrawebs, and loved them. My Publisher is one of many photo albums company's you can buy from now days. It was easy to load and set up. I do miss the scrapbook creation, but I am really into this right now.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous July 23, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Oh, this is something I really want to try! It looks like it turned out beautifully!! I bet it would make a wonderful gift. I'm with you though. Picking out the photos would be SO hard! Yours are so full of life and love, I'd never be able to narrow it down!
Have a great weekend!

connie July 23, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

I have looked into these and never done it. This looks so great and your photos are so wonderful so that makes it extra special.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP