Monday

Cabin

This year my parents bought a Cabin in the mountains. It's fun to drive about an hour away from home and just be. They have been doing a TON of work to fix it up and make it slightly more modern. Nothing too fancy just updated. My boys enjoy going so much, that one evening this summer when they were headed to bed (later than usual I might add) they begged to go to the cabin. After a small debate on the how late it was.
9:00pm we loaded in the van and went.
Two of them fell asleep on the way and I was thankful for my middle child staying awake and talking to me the whole way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

connie July 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

OH, I want to come too.... You are such a good mom!

amelia July 28, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

My kids love going to the mountain house, ofcourse, being in Phoenix, it is the only way to escape the heat. I love your new banner, over the top cute!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP