Sunday

T-Ball Season is Over

I wish that my close friends and I could have our kids in every sport together. I looked forward to going to practice twice a week and the games on Friday. Even though it was 90 degrees out with no clouds and I would often forget chairs. It was nice to sit and talk for 45 minutes so many times a week during practice.
Photobucket
Photobucket
So cute here, but not really into it this year.
Would rather play with the grass.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Totally into it and knew what all the kids should of have done.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jaimee August 10, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Having all of that time to sit & chat sounds wonderful! I LOVE that last photo - his tongue sticking out in concentration - SOOOO cute!

connie August 10, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

These photos are great. I remember watching you and Ryan play T-ball. Oh, my that makes me really old. What fun. ENJOY

Jen August 10, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Can't beat that!!! Awesome action photos.

Stacy August 11, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

That sounds so nice! Having time to sit and catch up with friends is so rare these days. The boys look like they had fun, too.

Cara August 14, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Your photos are amazing. I love the one of him playing with the grass and then big brother so into the game.

jmross August 20, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

GREAT action pics!

Love the over the other photographers team shot ;)

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP