Thursday

Sit Together Please

I have been trying for awhile to get the expose in my bathroom right. The lights are far from them, and the tub is in a dark corner. Then of course you have three children who don't really want to sit still for me. The whites are not turning out. So why not run an action to distract the eye.
High ISO, and no flash.

Next I need to start working on my flash exposure. I really need a lot of help with this one. Have a nice speedlight, but unsure of how to manipulate the settings.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristina August 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

I love bathtub pictures! They are some of my fav. pics of my kids...

Maya Laurent August 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

For flash, just start playing! And check out all kinds of tutorials online to help you out. Lovin the bubble heads! :)

Jen August 28, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Looks like you nailed this one. I have a speedlight too that I need to learn how to use.

Jaimee August 30, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

I love it! I'd say that's a pretty big accomplishment to get 3 of them together for a pic! I don't know if there are any bathrooms that have good light! Ours is definitely horrible - I need to get/learn how to use an external flash someday soon...

Joanna September 1, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Our bathroom light is bad too! I think you did great processing here. They all look so sweet.

carissa... brown eyed fox September 10, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

all of them TOGETHER and looking CUTE! success!

i think the shot looks great! little bubble heads! :)

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP