Monday

Sunday Night Fun

We have played co-ed softball on Sunday Nights for about 4 years.
I grew up playing competitive fast pitch softball.
He played little league baseball and was more of a football player.

I have enjoyed having this as our something.
We are grateful to my parents who watch the three monkeys
every Sunday while we play.

Some years our team is good and some years just OK
Photobucket
Photobucket

After each game the boys all run the bases
Photobucket

I play in-feild and he plays outfield. It's nice for both of us to have our competive outlet.
But really it is just Sunday Night co-ed Softball........

2 comments:

connie August 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

What fun. I do not seem to have a competitive side though, neither does Mark. Looks like fun though.

carissa... brown eyed fox September 10, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

that is so neat that yall do that! play on the same team! co-ed fun for sure!

your header shot... jaw drop goodness... love it!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP