Monday

Out Numbered

Beauty
Indy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Commander and I are always out numbered. But on this weekend, I watched one of my best friend's kids. Her brother got married in Mexico and she photographed his wedding. She did an amazing job. We do not get to see them as much since we moved an hour away. But I know we would create chaos if we were closer. Our hubbies would surely put a limit on visitations.

All the kids were LOUD this weekend, but really good. Well her kids were good, our kids were WILD. I always wanted a really big family. But is was confirmation for commander that 3 is enough.

7 comments:

Unknown April 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

That is funny! Everytime we have "extra" kids over, I enjoy it and love it - but it is confirmation for me that our little family is just right for us too!

Fun park photos, though!

Stacy April 20, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

LOL...yeah, when a bunch of kids get together the main focus is just making sure no one get hurt. Wild is definitely what they are!

Jess April 20, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Oh my goodness, what did my mother in law pack for them to wear?! I am impressed you found time to take pics. We still owe you a weekend, I am sure Commander has not forgotten. Thanks again :)

Jaimee April 21, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Yes, I'd say that many kids would be quite chaotic! But, I'm sure the kids had a blast - at least it looks like it from the pics!

connie April 21, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

What a fun weekend. Oh, Shark Bait has a look just like cookie monster. I love this photo!!!!

Beki - TheRustedChain April 21, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Haha! I feel the same way about a large family. I would be the worst mom ever if I had more kids, and I'm barely above that now...

I love that cookie monster tee!

LuLu April 21, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

haha that's so funny! We all know are limits and what would be too much! :) you have 3 cuties!!!
LuLu

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP