Monday

New Journey

Photobucket

Commander got a new JOB........ Yea!.... Bummer that it is so far away. But in this economy, a job is a job. He likes the work so far, but hates the drive.

I have accepted a second job. It is really, really close to home. So I will be working full-time until I figure out which job I really want. The job I have I really like but it is an hour away. My boss and I get along and I just enjoy what I do. So only time will tell. I am kind of stressed about working full-time. But I know it is temporary. Hopefully, I can figure out sooner than later which job I want for the long run. I love the summer and already miss the boys with my increase in hours. I keep telling myself it is temporary and not permanent- but I still feel a BIG loss. It is my decision to work both jobs. I am too nervous to take a leap of faith. The second job is a start up and may not be busy for a long time.

But I am happy that I have started to pick up the camera again and day dream about being a photographer and switching careers all together.

10 comments:

Christina April 6, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Congrats! Both to Commander, and to you for finding a second job. That will be a tough schedule to maintain, but I'm sure you can do it and then you'll know for sure you're making the right decision!

Amy April 6, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

So exciting that your hubby got a job...you have been in my thoughts...I pray you'll find the peace in which job to accept. I know you'll make the right decison...I think you'd be a great photographer! Sometimes it is so hard to jump out in faith!

Congratulations!!

Joanna April 6, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Congrats on the jobs. They truly are a big part of a persons life. I think it is so important to be happy in your job. Everything happens for a reason. So whatever decision you make, I'm sure it will be the right one.

What a stunning image too. So whispy and dreamy.

Jaimee April 6, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

YAY for a new job! My DH is looking right now too. Even though we are making it ok for now, we are ready for more stability...

I'm sure you will miss your boys a lot, but sounds like a great way to find out if you really want to do the new job or not! A good boss and work you enjoy is very important, but a new adventure is also very fun!

Stunning photo..you are rockin the DOF!

gina April 7, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Just go for the dream... your photographs are beautiful!

Jen April 7, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Tell Commander congrats on the new job. It stinks that it is so far away. I am glad you are pikcing up the camera again. I always enjoy your photos.

Cara April 7, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

I love this shot, it reminds me of a poem.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
The Road Not Taken ~ Robert Frost

Stacy April 8, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

That is wonderful that Commander got a job! The drive is not so good, but having a job in this economy is a very good thing! Good luck on deciding which job to keep. I'm sure you will miss the time with the kids, but in the end a bit of financial stability is good. Glad you are picking up the camera again. Getting creative is always a good thing!

Unknown April 9, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

congrats! i'm glad to hear you have both got something - it is true, just to have a job (or 2!) in this economy is a blessed thing!

i'm also glad to hear that you are picking up the camera again! I love that photo!!

Maya April 14, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Congrats to you both!!!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP