Friday

Important Secret Spy Mission

Moose was so darn serious. Before leaving school yesterday, his friend asked to talk to him "privately". It was secret time. Whispering the master plan. They said their good-byes and then a couple of minutes later, as I am still buckling everyone in the car, Moose says he needs to talk to his friend again. I overhear him tell his friend that he is going to tell Commander and myself- but NOT his brothers.

But somehow he forgot that as he was announcing the Master Plan in the car. It is an "Important Spy Mission". Then he starts in with the details.

Ryan and I are meeting at that spot at 11:11pm tonight
I need spy gear
I need to wear black
Oh and I need a flash light

Sadly, I had to inform him that he was staying the night at Nana and Papa's house. He said that Commander and I still needed to come wake him up and get him there.

He is talking non-stop about the plan. As soon as we get home, he asked to call Commander and tell him the plan. Then he needed to draw the things he needed for the mission so that I could get them for him.

I finally had to ask, what were they going to SPY on? He states so plainly, "a friend of ours is up to something. And we need to find out what it is."

Commander found it amusing, that since he was telling everyone the plan, that it was not longer a SECRET Spy Mission. I wonder if he remembered in the morning that we never woke him up for his secret spy mission.

This is the drawing of the supplies he thinks he needs:

Photobucket

Some of the supplies do not make sense me to. Like why does he need a house? or better yet a clone blaster????

13 comments:

Mitzi January 30, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

I laughed so hard at this! Little boys are so great. I love the clone blasters...

Ashley January 30, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

How cute it that!! He is a good little artist.

Hair That is Copper January 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Once again I am impressed with his drawing skills. I love the grabber. Indy is soooo into the spy stuff too. When you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he says "a spy and a video game maker". I love the fact that he is into planning, lord knows I am all about having a good plan.

Christina January 30, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

That is just great! Nothing's better than the mind of a chil!

LuLu January 30, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Love how there little minds work!!! too cute... spy mission- what fun!!!
LuLu

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye January 30, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

This is too adorable. Haha. I absolutely love "kid" drawings. I get excited every day when Emily brings home a picture just so she can give me her interpretation of it. :)

Kimberly January 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

ROFLOL! That is just PRECIOUS! I love little boys. Priceless, really...

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Haha! Your kid is awesome. I love how serious he is about it!

Anonymous January 31, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Oh my gosh! That is just the cutest, funniest thing I've heard in a long time! I can't wait for that stage!

Jaimee January 31, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing ever!!

Unknown February 1, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

And what exactly is a "grabber" and what is he grabbing?? LOVE it - I can't wait to hear the rest of the story...

Beki - TheRustedChain February 1, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Haha! Boys!!!

Boys crack me up.

alyssa March 1, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

cute blog! i could've sworn i wrote your header! i know all about star wars!! and never really wanted to!! how did you get your pictures so nice & big?? i can't seem to figure that out!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP