Friday

Natural Light




I tried to shoot with natural light. I am trying to learn the effects of exposure with natural light. Where in my home has good natural light and the best time of day. Concepts that are going to be process of learning to train my eye.
Sharkbait was so quick and now walking more- so he moves so much faster. Today I took the boys fabric and counter top shopping. What troopers they were. Especially since they all missed quiet time and naps. We should be expecting melt downs to happen from this point on until bed time. Wish us patience.

0 comments:

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP