Sunday

70 Degree's Just 12 Hours Ago



The cruel reality of the weather. At 4am there was no snow on the ground. Than a HUGE gust of wind that felt like it was going to blow our house down came in. To my shock at 6am there was a mini blizzard. Only 12 hours ago the the neighborhood kids were playing out side in short sleeve sheets. It was hot enough I thought about the air conditioner. I was sad for the commander his shooting match got canceled (due to weather), but we ended up having a great family day.

0 comments:

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP