Tuesday

Photo bag and Contest

Commander got me this amazing bag.
Photobucket

Epiphanie Bags

It was hard for me decide which one and now I want another one to hold the rest of my gear. I got Ginger (the brown one), and now want the Belle (the teal one). Do think he'll buy me another????

Anyways, Maile Wilson with Relish Portrait Studio in Texas is amazing. She runs a successful photography business, started the Epiphanie Bag Company this past year, and is a frequent contributor to Shutter Sisters. You should hop over to the bag website and enter to win her contest. It's awesome.

Also I saw on DesignAglow they are a fabulous give away.

3 comments:

Cara March 30, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

I am so jealous, I have been asking my husband for one of those! I going to keep at him though, birthday and mothers day is coming.
I love the Ginger one too!

Anonymous April 2, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Ohhhh, I LOVE the turquoise one! Thank you for the post!

carissa... brown eyed fox April 15, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

okay... had to say... i LOVE her bags!

do you just love it!
i think so... you want another! :)

i want that turquoise one TOO!
bad! :O)

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP