Monday

Home Improvements

It's been awhile since we have been there. But doesn't it seem that once you start, you keep going back every day for something on that list.

Photobucket

I am restless in our home currently and wanted change. So I put up rope lights above the kitchen cabinets. I like the look, but now I want some under the cabinets. The lights were easy to put up, but kind of expensive.
Photobucket

Now I just need to change those pictures of vegetables to something else. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

connie March 1, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

I have lights under the cabinets but not on top. This looks so good. I love how the jars look with the light. I like your vegetables but change is always fun. By the way I love the post of the boys eyes in the tub!!!

Stacy March 2, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Oh yes, once you start going to a home improvement store, you need to go back several times for whatever project it is. Love the rope lighting - great ambiance. :)

Unknown March 2, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Oh...I love the lighting and the color of your walls! It is true, once you get the home improvement "itch" it seems that everything needs to be changed in your house. Now! :-)

kanniduba March 2, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

This is that time of year...a very dangerous time of year for my budget! I'm either looking to go on a trip, looking to redecorate, or drooling over a new camera. :)
Those lights look great! I just might have to try that with mine. No matter how many lights I add, it always feels dim in my kitchen.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP