Friday

Skate Park

We drove by the skate park a few days prior. The boys seemed interested.
So I made a deal. First we ran a few errands and than to the skate park.

When we showed up, there was another first timer just starting. So that made it nice.
I think it helped the boys. Some of the other kids were really experienced.

The boys took to it so well.
Photobucket

Even my 2yo wanted to do it. I think he LOVED it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
NOW they are begging to go back all the time.
Photobucket

6 comments:

connie July 17, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

AAHHHHH... So cute. I think that shark bait is going to be your dare devil. Such great photos. They look extra cool on my new computer screen. :-)

Unknown July 18, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

That last picture is fantastic! It totally made me smile and they really do look like they are begging, "Pleeease??"

jmross July 18, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

so fun...the trick is to go during the week, in the early mornings. The "experienced" skaters usually sleep in and it is quieter for our little newbies.

Jen July 20, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

That looks like a blast. I love the shot of the 3 of them all set to go.

Stacy July 21, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Very cute...or should I say rad? Do they even say that anymore? Looks like a little boy heaven. :)

Joanna July 29, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

That looks so fun and a great place to kill some time on a nice day. Beautiful shot of you too. :0)

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP