Friday

Form Over Function

Jars
Jars 2

A battle within my house is always form over function.

I love these jars and Commander thinks that they are a royal pain in the booty. I store a lot of things through out the house in jars or various baskets. Detergent, many items in the pantry, hats and gloves, and other cleaning supplies. I think it looks so pretty and I enjoying the visual.

Commander please don't read this.... because it may fuel your fire. I must admit that sometimes getting the item out of the jar is a pain, but I would not change it just for that.

9 comments:

Christina May 22, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

I have a few battles like this myself! The jars do look lovely!

connie May 22, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

I think this is a common problem. Mark keep saying when I die all of the pillows that I stack on the beds will be out in the street... These men are all about function. :-)

Jaimee May 22, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

I've never thought of using those for storage containers - great idea!

Kristina May 23, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

I love jars and baskets...pretty storage and organizing...my hubby also hates it...men!

Unknown May 23, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I think prettiness and organized outweighs function any day! Lovely jars and photos!

Beki - TheRustedChain May 25, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

I totally get ya.

The problem in my home is that the man always wins. ?? How is that?!

There are seriously sooooo many things I'd like to do different regarding decorating, but I can't. :(

Cara May 26, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

OMG I do the same thing. The baskets drive my husband batty too.

Jessica May 27, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

I like your "old school" jars. I like to see the stuff inside instead of the boring ad ridden box the stuff came in!

Stacy May 27, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

The boys don't have to understand why we do what we do...they just have to live with it. ;)

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP