Friday

Behold, the Legos are Back





It's 6am and Moose wants me to build the Mission to Mars Command Center. His creative juices are really starting early today. I love to watch him build. Moose was not given much patience in life, so to watch him sit take the time to create a ship, a center, or a machine shows me that there may be light at the end of the tunnel. I just need to channel that energy into the rest of his life. Well until the damn man breaks or falls apart, than the storm of frustration hits and he melts down.

0 comments:

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP