Friday

Bike to School Day

It was bike to school Day. Moose was so excited up at 6am to make sure not to not miss any of the fun. Bear is still learning, so I will drive him and the cupcakes to school. Looks like fun, maybe in a couple of years I will be able to ride with them.
Photobucket

They were all out "practicing"
Photobucket

Off all the neighbors went.....
Photobucket

We saw them as we were driving to school

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now how to get the bike home. I have an appointment that I have to pick him up from school.

2 comments:

Organized Chaos April 27, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

I come by all the time and never leave a comment so I thought I would. What a wonderfully cute family you have and you have such a great way of telling your story.

Anonymous April 27, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

What a wonderful idea! I wish our boys could do this..but the school is too far away. Great photographs and I love the description of how excited your little guy was. It's wonderful how little things mean so much to them.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP