Wednesday

Merry Christmas ***Take 1***

Merry-Christmas

How do you think they get child models just set and look sweet for a photographer? Do you think that they are bribed and with what? Really how were they trained. Maybe they don't ever photograph with their siblings. Maybe the photographer has someone else assisting, place the child, think of details in the shoot, do the lighting. Someday I will have a trained and paid assistant to do all this for me. Than my unpaid helpless husband can get back to his life.

Merry-Christmas-2

5 comments:

connie December 17, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Can hardly wait!!! I love the photos.

Jen December 17, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Sweet photos. I am not sure a paid assistant would be much help. Kids will be kids and cooperating doesn't always seem too important.

kanniduba December 17, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Beautiful! Great to see you back. I've missed your work. :)

Julie December 18, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Can't wait to see the finished product.

jmross December 18, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Great Lighting :) I love the stripes.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP