Monday

Let is SNOW

I'd been telling myself for weeks that is was gonna snow, so I should get all the boots out of the closet and figure out what fit who. Well it snowed and I never went through the boots. I consider myself lucky that it so happen to be a weekend and we had NO plans. Well 16 boots in a pile and only 2- maybe 3 fit. I think it is so hard to tell if kids shoes really fit. Than they fight with you because they want to wear a pair that clearly does not fit. 3 pair that fit ok. Than time for the 10 pounds of gear to put on before they go out. I am thankful that my oldest can FINALLY put all of his stuff on and GO. He just needed help finding all of it.

Photobucket


But the two other kids.... Oh boy put on my patience hat, than go find more patience and finally give up and realize I did my best. I needed to go outside because I let the 3yo out. My 6yo had to figure the rest out.

Photobucket
Can you see it on his face how sad he is.

Photobucket

A little distraction and it seems to be ok. I really did not get all that much help actually shoveling the drive way. But someday (for a short period of time- years) I won't have to go out and shovel. I will ask my children to do it for me.

where to my middle child go............

Photobucket
he does not like to be cold- but still wants to be involved.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM  

I am genuinely delighted to glance at this weblog posts which consists of lots of useful data, thanks for providing these
statistics.

Also visit my web-site :: luxe vakantiewoningen huren

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP