Friday

Cake Pops

Cake Pops are dessert on stick. Not only do some people make them so darn cute, they taste really good too. I have admired Bakerella's talent for awhile. She makes all kind of goodies, but I love her designs on all of her cake pops. She is really talented. I have followed her blog before she was making the book, or should I say before she published her book. Since I have liked looking at her site, of course I wanted her book for Christmas.
Photobucket

So this my first attempt
Photobucket
Iso 1600, f3.2, 1/50

not all of them would stay on the stick
Photobucket
Iso 1000 f3.2, 1/60

And the chocolate did not melt like I had wanted.
Photobucket
Iso 1000 f2.8, 1/60

These are not the prettiest. But they tasted good. I brought them to a party and they went over pretty well. I would like to make some that turn out and are kind of cute looking. Practice I suppose.

1 comments:

Cara January 21, 2011 at 6:13 AM  

I love cake balls/pops. Once I made a cake that did not release from the pan and ended up making cake balls and they were fabulous. I have a hard time with the chocolate though, I tend to seize it.

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP