Monday

Knees

Photobucket
Iso 2000, f5.0, 1/125

This is how some of my weekend was spent.
I swear my boys can go threw a pair a jeans in weeks. I feel like I patch more knees in jeans than in anything. Or maybe I am too cheap to buy new ones. Poor Bear has only 1-2 pair of pants that do not have knee patches on them. And Shag is getting to be the same way. Heck even my oldest is starting to have a couple of pair of pants with patches in them. I keep telling myself I will spend more money on theier clothes when they do not ruin them in weeks.

1 comments:

Joanna February 2, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

Ella is the same way. She loves to play puppy....so she comes home from school with the knees worn out more and more every day from crawling on the gym floor during recess. I feel for ya!

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP