Friday

You're Getting Older






Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Friend,
Happy Birthday to You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY91Q
(This video is a fun Birthday song)

Wishing you a great birthday today. You are a wonderful friend. I hope that you are feeling lucky. You are surrounded by an awesome family who loves you, a good husband, and great kids. Not to mention what a fabulous woman you are. Where would I be without you listening to all my issues, all your good advise and wisdom. Gal~ you have been entertaining for me and supportive through most of my life. Feeling pretty sappy about our relationship, so I will hold back. Thank You.....

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Remind me to take some photos of you. I can hardly see your face or I am in the photo. I searched for a long time to find the one of you and your family and it is missing your oldest.

0 comments:

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP