Saturday

Friends




This is one of Moose's first real play dates. He was over the moon with excitement. They played Legos, in the sandbox, a form of tackle/chase football and just good old fashion wrestling. After his friend had left he kept telling me that he loved his friend, and wished me could play with him everyday. I just watched like a bird while those two played. It neat to see their interactions. They would sing songs and talk about superheroes. There was no moaning or groaning over stuff~ like how I would talk with a friend. I hope that this friendship lasts a long time.

0 comments:

Land of K.A.

Mother May I

red BSM button

Shutter Sisiters

Photobucket

About Me

My photo
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened." -Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Flickr

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP